Face-to-face is the best way to get involved with our activities. It’s the difference between a social network and a community. Watch our calendar for opportunities. We’ll post events at which we expect to have a presence: hosting, making a presentation, or just attending.
If you have an event that belongs on our calendar or questions about an event, send it to [email protected].
We will participate or have a presence at the following events. (Click the text in the calendar for event details.)
NOTE: The connection to the calendar is kaput. See http://www.connectingnyc.org/holiday-panel-and-party-youre-invited/ for our December 18 event.
- May 21 – Mapping the ‘Hood
- April 8 – City-TLDs as Urban Infrastructure @ MIT
- October 27 – dotNeighborhoods at Neighborhood Preservation Center
- September 17 – City-TLD Governance and Best Practices workshop, Vilnius, Lithuania
- March 17 – Presentation to the Four Borough Preservation Society
- March 8 – Digital Inclusion Summit on the National Broadband Plan, at the Newseum, Washington D.C.
- January 26, 2010 – Sponsored a dotNeighborhoods Initiative meeting at the Neighborhood Preservation Center. See report.