Enjoy these .nyc sites.
- Archives.nyc – This site shows city information presented in an esthetically pleasing manner. Congratulations to the Municipal Archives.
- MurdersIn.nyc – If we were in an award giving mood this one would get the Bagel for creative use of a .nyc domain name.
- Greenestreet.nyc – A wonderful presentation of the 400 year history of one small section of a city street. But we do have some qualms about ownership of this resource as detailed here.
- Straphangers.nyc – We’ve loved this organization’s work for decades. And as one might expect, it’s an early occupant of the .nyc domain.
- Visualizing.nyc – Be patient while this one loads. For map lovers and efficiency seekers.
- Mammamia.nyc – Broadway’s first play to make it to the big time.
- Viewing.nyc – presents Matt Coneybeare’s photos of the art, culture, technology and other interesting things taking place in and around New York City. Check Ms Colombia for a great view of the tolerance that permeates Jackson Heights.
- Prty.nyc – Dancing like you’ve never seen it before.
- Savenyc.nyc – A grassroots, crowd-sourced, DIY movement to protect and preserve the diversity and uniqueness of the urban fabric in New York City.
(If you see a site worth listing here, email [email protected])